You Matter to Us
Your health and safety are our top priorities here at Pinnacle Medical Group. As a medical center and medical spa, we always follow strict medical protocols for disinfection and disease prevention. We can assure you that in light of the environment of uncertainty created by our current situation, we have only intensified our efforts surrounding best practices for virus prevention. Pinnacle Medical Group will remain open, but with significantly increased sanitation and safety protocols in place. We are continually monitoring CDC and governmental recommendations and will alert you immediately if anything changes.
We are now offering telehealth for many of our plastic surgery, dermatology and medical spa appointments. If you are interested in telehealth, please call our office and a patient concierge will be able to assist you with your appointment. Telehealth will be offered via our secure and HIPAA-compliant electronic medical record. A phone or computer with a microphone and camera are required. Specific instructions will be sent after you schedule your appointment.
- We are actively calling all patients whose appointments will need to be rescheduled.
- In addition to disinfecting and sterilizing treatment rooms, equipment, and instruments between client visits, we are also now disinfecting shared surfaces such as doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, and our customer service counter throughout the day.
- We have made additional sanitizing supplies, including alcohol-based hand sanitizer, available to clients and staff.
- We are maintaining clear and frequent communication between our teams at each of our locations about our policy updates and CDC instructions.
- For the time being, we are discouraging hugs and handshakes to keep us all extra-safe.
- Please listen to your body. If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and seek medical attention if needed.
- We are conducting telephone screenings as appointments are being made and upon client arrival at our offices. Please let us know if you have had fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with anyone experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19.